Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 7, 2010

Johnny's Ice Cream Pie


I have SIX brothers. Count them...SIX. And yes I am the youngest. I love all my brothers equally. But I truly truly love my brother Johnny. And that's because he makes this ice cream pie (just kidding, there are many reasons). But seriously, this pie is SO yummy. And guess what...you can have it made in about 5 minutes. No lie.

Ok. Ok. So then you have to let it set up in the freezer for a few hours, but still. The effort is extremely minimal. 

And the other great thing, is that this recipe makes TWO pies. So make one for your family and take one to a friend, like I did the other night. Enjoy!

{JOHNNY'S ICE CREAM PIE}

½ gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
1 fruit flavored Bacardi mixer (we like strawberry)
2 graham cracker pie crusts

Combine Bacardi mixer and softened vanilla ice cream in a large bowl. Pour mixture into pie crusts and place in the freezer for a few hours to set.


Pin It!

No comments: