Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 11, 2010

White Chicken Chili


I thought it was summer. Where's the sunshine? It's FREEZING where we live today. I was planning on going swimming, instead I'm dreaming about which soup to make for dinner tonight. And this one is a favorite. If you haven't ever had the priviledge of trying White Chicken Chili before, now is your chance. Especially if you live close to us and are enjoying the rain and hail in the middle of JUNE! Good grief.

{WHITE CHICKEN CHILI}

3 (15-oz) cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
1 c. chicken, cooked and shredded or chopped
3 c. chicken broth
1 1/2 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 (4-oz) can diced green chiles
1 c. sour cream
2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1 clove fresh garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. white pepper

Combine all ingredients stir in a large pot. Simmer for 20 minutes until completely heated through. Serve with crushed tortilla chips and sour cream. 
Pin It!

No comments: