Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 15, 2010

Chocolate Cookies with Molten Caramel Lava Center - or Chocolate Rolo Cookies


So these cookies have kind of a dramatic name. But they have a dramatic taste. That, and I really wanted to get your attention. These cookies are so simple. Really, the hardest part is unwrapping all the Rolo candies. But you can just keep your motivation going by "accidentally" popping one in your mouth every once in a while. Right? These cookies are super soft and gooey and the caramel center is so yummy! Enjoy!

{CHOCOLATE ROLO COOKIES}

1 Devils Food cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil
Rolos candy

Mix eggs and oil into cake mix with a wooden spoon. Place about 1 teaspoon of batter in hand and flatten like a pancake. Place 1 Rolo in center (unwrapped please, do I really need to specify this?) and roll the batter into a ball around the candy. Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Megs said...

I made this awhile ago when all I could think of was chocolate and caramel. It was the easiest recipe with fabulous results and definitely satisfied my craving at the time. Come to think of it...I just might have to make them again. Thinking about them makes my taste buds go wild!

Jill said...

This is now one of my kids favorite cookies. Super good. Thanks Aly