Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 24, 2010

Bruschetta Salad


So, I didn't actually TASTE this salad, because I wasn't feel so hot after I made it. But it smelled wonderful and it looked beautiful with all the colorful, fresh veggies in it. And I heard it tasted pretty good too. And if you like bruschetta as an appetizer, you'll love it as a salad. Let me know if you try it. Enjoy!

{BRUSCHETTA SALAD}

1 small loaf crusty Italian bread, cubed
1 clove garlic, minced
1 c. tomatoes, chopped
1 c. cucumber, chopped
1 c. red onion, chopped
2 c. fresh basil, chopped
2 T. fresh thyme, chopped
1/4 c. olive oil
2 T. balsamic vinegar

Spread the bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 5 minutes, just until dry and a bit crispy. Allow to cool as you prepare the veggies. Then mix all the ingredients together and toss with dressing right before serving.


Pin It!

No comments: