Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

September 21, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip & WARNING



WARNING: This dip is HIGHLY addictive.

My sister-in-law, Tiffany, is responsible for this. She made it for my mom's birthday bash. There it sat on the corner of the island. People kept trying to get away from it, but it just kept taunting us back. It is so yummy, so delicious, so sinfully good. This would be the perfect football game snack. 

Tis the season, like it or not. 

Enjoy!

P.S. Aren't those the MOST beautiful finger-tips in the picture? Thank you Amy. haha.

{BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP}
Print this
2 (8-oz.) pkg cream cheese
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 c. Ranch dressing
2 cans chicken
1 c. hot sauce (yes, I said one cup!)


Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9x13 baking pan. Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch, chicken, and hot sauce. Pour into prepared pan. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve with tortilla strips.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Rachie Pants said...

Ok, so I tried this out at my recipe club last night. But I did a little substituting. Instead of the 1 cup hot sauce I did 1 Cup medium salsa and then a couple dashes of Tabasco. It turned out super yummy and all the ladies loved it (until they saw all of the fatty ingredients). This is definitely a dip for guys watching the super bowl. I just wish I would have put a bit more Tabasco in it because it didn't quite have the kick I was hoping for. Thanks Aly for posting this and seriously, it is addicting.