Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 30, 2011

Some of the best 4th of July Recipes

I love the 4th of July!!! We have 4 parties planned for this weekend and I can't wait!! Family and friends. Fireworks and food. And in my husband's family...the traditional bingo game with prizes. Watch out. I love this holiday.

I'll be making new dishes this year. But here are some of my old reliable favorites that just might make your Independence Day Menu FANtastic.

Happy 4th everyone!










Pin It!

No comments: