Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 20, 2011

Orange Ginger Fruit Dip


I love fruit. But, when you can dip fruit in a sweet and creamy fruit dip, it's even better! I've tried a few different fruit dips, but this one continues to be my front runner. It has cream cheese and marshmallow cream, which is awesome. But it has just a hint of orange and fresh ginger which puts it over the top. 

When I first saw this recipe, I was really surprised to see ginger in it. But it adds such a great flavor and it's not overpowering at all. You'll love it. It's very sophisticated. Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law, Bre, for this one. Love her. She's a walking angel.

Enjoy!


{ORANGE GINGER FRUIT DIP}
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 (16 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
2 T. frozen orange juice concentrate
1 tsp. minced fresh ginger

Using an electric mixer, whip softened cream cheese with marshmallow cream and orange juice concentrate in medium bowl until fluffy.  Fold in ginger. Serve with fresh fruit.
Pin It!

No comments: