Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 17, 2011

FRESH Homemade Lemonade



Is your mouth watering thinking about this? Because it should be. We brought home a small cooler full of fresh lemons from our trip in San Diego. I've been dreaming of all the lemony possibilities. But I think the best is homemade FRESH lemonade. We drank it every day on our trip. And I really think it should be a daily ritual throughout the entire Summer. 

Man, my mouth is watering. It so refreshing. Enjoy!


{FRESH HOMEMADE LEMONADE} 
1 c. sugar
1 c. water
1 c. lemon juice, freshly squeezed (about 4-6 lemons)
3 to 4 cups cold water (to dilute)

In a small saucepan heat sugar and water, until the sugar is dissolved completely.

Meanwhile extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.

Mix the lemon juice and the sugar water and add 3 to 4 cups of cold water, depending on the desired taste. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes.

Pin It!

No comments: