Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 22, 2011

Beat the Devil Out of it Winner

Remember this guy?

Well apparently, only one of you did. Bob Ross, guys! He used to say, "Beat the devil out of it," when he'd clean his paint brush out. 

My husband used to like to watch him when he was a little kid. How funny is that? I have to admit we still watch it sometimes.

Well congratulations Anna! Email me your info so I can send you your prize! somekindofdelicious@gmail.com
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lizi Bates said...

HAHA! I'm sorry I was out of town when you posted this. I totally would have guessed Bob Ross...not because I can quote him, but just because you said Steve couldn't guess. Fun giveaway :)