Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

January 12, 2011

7 Can Soup



Well, I kind of feel like I owe an apology. I seriously CANNOT believe I haven't posted the recipe for this soup yet! This is absolutely a family favorite, because 1) it's DELICIOUS, and 2) it's SO SIMPLE! It's 7 cans of ingredients...hence the name. It's wonderful!! You're going to love it so much you'll have the recipe memorized in no time. Watch out enchiladas and spaghetti, you're gaining a new friend on the "regulars" list. Enjoy!

P.S. Credit to my husband, he made this batch. Thanks honey!

{7 Can Soup}
1 lb Ground Beef, browned with onion
2 cans Diced Tomatoes (pureed)
1 can Diced Carrots
1 can Corn
1 can Kidney Beans (drained)
1 can Tomato Soup
1 can Beef & Barley Soup (this is hard to find, we used a Chicken Barley soup instead, last time)
1 t. Brown Sugar
½ t. Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt, Seasoning Salt, Oregano, Basil, and Chili Powder.

Brown meat with onion in large stockpot. Add all cans (with water). Stir in sugar and seasonings and heat thoroughly. 


Pin It!

No comments: