Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

September 9, 2010

Avocado Salsa


We had an end of the Summer BBQ with my family, before my brother and his family went back across the country for another 6 months. Sadness. I knew I had to make something good to supress our separation anxieties. Ok, it's not that dramatic, but we do miss them. AND this is a really good dip. Delicious actually. Try it. Enjoy.
{AVOCADO SALSA}
 1 (16-oz) pkg. frozen corn
2 tomatoes, diced
2 (4-oz) cans olives, sliced
1 bunch green onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 c. olive oil
3 T. cider vinegar
1 tsp. oregano
1/4 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. lime juice
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
3 medium avocados, diced

In a small bowl, mix seasonings and garlic together and set aside. In a large bowl, combine corn, onions and olives. Pour seasonings mixture over corn and allow to marinate. Just before serving, add avocado and tomatoes. Serve with corn chips.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I am in LOVE with this salsa! I will be taking it to EVERY party i'm ever asked to bring an appetizer to ever again for the rest of my life. Seriously.