Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 20, 2010

Easiest Spaghetti Sauce


Did you know how simple it is to make a spaghetti sauce? Stop buying the bottled kind....right now! I know there are MUCH more complicated and maybe even yummier recipes. But this one is extremely simple and FAST! I'm sure it will save you money too. I like to stock up on the tomato sauce during the case lot sales. Then we're set for a while for spaghetti and pizza sauce (pizza will have to be another day).

Enjoy!

EASIEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE

1 lb. ground meat (hamburger or turkey)
1/2 c. onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
16-oz. tomato sauce
1 T. Italian seasoning (or make up your own combination or basil, oregano, and parsley)
2-3 T. brown sugar
Salt and Pepper
Pasta of choice
Cheese for topping

Brown meat with onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and brown sugar. Serve over pasta and top with cheese.

Pin It!

No comments: