Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

October 5, 2011

What I'm having for dinner, this cold and rainy evening

I know I've been totally lame with posting lately. But don't give up on me! Life sometimes demands that I pay attention to other areas for a while. So, I'm trying to be "good" and prioritize in a different way lately. But hopefully things will balance out soon, and I can get back to normal ole' me. 

My bishop is a wise man, and likes to remind me that life is like a balancing act where you're spinning plates on sticks...kind of like at the circus (of course my life should be compared to a circus!). You know what I'm talking about, right? Sometimes you can get them all spinning perfectly for a maybe a SECOND. And then one starts to fall, so you focus on that one and get it spinning. Meanwhile, another one may be slowing, so you then focus on that one. And so you go, spinning and spinning, and trying to make sure they're all staying on top. Whew, it makes me tired to just to think about it all. But it's worth it. 

So, let's just say I'm spinning some different plates right now, but this DELICIOUS plate will come back into focus soon. 

Today is a rainy and cold day. The kind my husband likes best. So, this is what I'm making for dinner tonight. Maybe you ought to, too! 

You excited to come home, honey?

Enjoy!



Pin It!

No comments: