Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 12, 2011

The Easiest Fruit Dip aka Brown Sugar Fruit Dip


This is SUCH an easy fruit dip recipe.  Although the Orange Ginger Fruit Dip remains my favorite fruit dip, this one is better for certain fruits. It was really good with cantaloupe and apple slices. Plus, with only 3 ingredients, this is one you can whip up {literally} in just a few minutes. 


Forget about waiting for an "event" to have fruit dip! Make it for just regular ole' Tuesday night dinners....like tonight! Thanks to my cousin, Courtney, for this one!

Enjoy!


{CREAMY BROWN SUGAR FRUIT DIP} 
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Assorted fresh fruit  of your choice

Mix the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla together until fully incorporated. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Pin It!

No comments: