Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 25, 2011

Chalupas - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas



What in the world? I'm so sorry I haven't posted this yet. This is absolutely one of our most common "go-to" meals. This is usually always what I take to new moms when they get home from the hospital. And that's exactly the reason I made it last week. My adorable friend and neighbor just had her second child. So exciting!!

When I take it to friends, I usually just get it ready and give them the baking instructions so they can cook it when they're ready. It would also make a great freezer meal!

This is a family recipe that I love. I think it was the only "real" dinner I knew how to make in college. So out it would come to "impress" the guys. 

I hope it impresses you! Enjoy.

{CHALUPAS - CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADAS}
3-4 green onions, chopped
1 (6-oz) can chopped green chiles
1/2 c. black olives, sliced
1 can cream of chicken coup
2 c. sour cream
1 c. shredded monterey jack cheese
1 1/2 lbs. chicken (or turkey) meat, cooked and shredded 

Mix onions, chiles, olives, soup, sour cream, and 3/4 of the cheese together. Reserve 2 cups and set aside. Add chopped chicken to remaining mixture. Fill flour tortillas and place in a sprayed 9x13 pan. Put reserved sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 30 minutes at 350°.
Pin It!

No comments: