Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

April 19, 2010

Chicken & Mushroom Cheese Pillows


How would you like to lay your head on one of these? I'd rather eat it. And I did, last night. It's a favorite! Enjoy!

CHICKEN & MUSHROOM CHEESE PILLOWS
2 cans crescent rolls

Filling:
2 c. chicken, cooked & chopped
1 (8-oz) container cream cheese with onions and chives
2/3 c. canned mushrooms, drained and chopped
4 T. butter
1/2 tsp. pepper

Cream the cream cheese, butter and pepper. Then add the mushrooms and chicken. Roll out rolls, using 2 triangles to form a square. Flatten with rolling pin a little. Fill with about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture. Roll the dough around the mixture and pinch the ends closed. They look like a pillow, hence the name!

Topping:
1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
6 T. butter, melted

Roll the pillows in the melted butter, then cover with the bread crumbs. Arrange on lined and sprayed baking sheet. Cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. 

Sauce:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken stock
Pin It!

No comments: