Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

March 17, 2011

Nutty Devil in White Cookies

I know you're thinking, "What in the world is she talking about?" I'm talking about this:



Delicious, right? 

Simple, of course. 

It's a devils food cake mix cookie (devil), with white chocolate chips (white), and pecans (nutty). And I named it this to show that everyone has a little good in them.

But these, have A LOT of good in them. Enjoy!


{NUTTY DEVIL IN WHITE COOKIES}
1 box Devils Food cake mix 
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1/2 c. pecans, chopped

Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil until smooth and consistent. Blend in chocolate chips and pecans. Place heaping tablespoons of batter on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Pin It!

No comments: