Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

March 15, 2011

Chicken Divan aka Broccoli & Chicken Casserole


I have always loved Chicken Divan...except I really want to spell it as Chicken Divine, because that's how I've always imagined it in my mind. And that always seemed appropriate to me, since I think this dish is DIVINE! What's with the Divan? Anyone know? 

It's not surprising though. I am the one who discovered that tootsie rolls are chocolate flavored when I was 18. Yes, it's true. I for some reason I thought they were just "tootsie roll" flavor. They don't taste like chocolate. Anyone with me on this?

So now you know one of my most embarrassing moments.  It's ok, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

ANYWAY, back to this recipe, right? It's delicious! It came from my sister-in-law, so it has to be good, right? I love this version of it. DELICIOUS! Enjoy!


{CHICKEN DIVAN aka Broccoli & Chicken Casserole} 
2 pkgs. (10-oz.) frozen broccoli or fresh broccoli cut in pieces and cooked
2 c. chopped cooked chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 c. mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. curry
½ c. shredded cheese
½ c. soft bread crumbs
1 T. melted butter

Cook broccoli and arrange in baking dish. Place chicken over the top. Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry, cheese and spread over the chicken and broccoli. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top. Bake 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Pin It!

No comments: