Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

February 28, 2011

Hawaiian Burgers

First of all, I really like when you make comments. It makes my day. Thanks!


I got the opportunity to attend college in Hawaii for a year. I know you want to punch me in the face right now. And all I have to say is, "Yeah, it really was that great." I was 18, completely carefree, and living a 5 minute walk from the beach. It was AWESOME! I met some of the greatest people there and some of my dearest friends (aloha friends!)

So, while I was there I did eat in the cafeteria. I lived on campus, so that's what you did. Every once in a while they'd serve these burgers. Such a simple idea! And very yummy. I made it for the first time for my family. Of course I had to make it more difficult by serving them on home-made english muffins. It was DELISH! 

Now if only I could get my hands on a recipe for their coconut and pineapple ice cream!
Oh man.

Enjoy!

{HAWAIIAN BURGERS}
Slice of ham
1 pineapple slice (ring)
1 fried egg
Mayonnaise
Spread a little mayo on your english muffin and layer the ham, egg, and pineapple. Enjoy!

Pin It!

3 comments:

L Chang said...

Where's the SPAM! J/K. It sounds yummy!

Lizi Bates said...

Aloha Asyon, hahaha. What a fabulous and priceless year in our little lives. What a great idea for dinner, and so easy too! Except of course when you make your own english muffins, which I've actually been wanting to do, but have been lazy. I will try out your recipe tho. Maloha :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

These really sound delicious. I love your blog and will be back often. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary.