Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

November 20, 2010

Corn Chowder

This is easily one of my favorite soups. And it's super easy! But let's be honest, what isn't good with a little bacon in it? mmm.

And with the weather turning colder by the second, it's the perfect time for some soup for the soul...and of course the belly.

Until next time... Enjoy!


CORN CHOWDER

½ lb bacon, chopped
½ medium onion, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
2 c. corn
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can evaporated milk
Brown bacon; in drippings sauté onion. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 20-30 minutes.

P.S. In the picture, you'll notice there are some peas. I added some that night, because I was a little short on corn. I really liked it actually!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Kelli and Dallin said...

This was delicious! We ate the whole pan between 3 of us in one night.