Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 8, 2010

Broccoli Bacon Salad


It seems like a lot of times when we're invited to a dinner party and I ask, "What can I bring?" the answer is, "Why don't you just bring a salad." 

Yes, I simple assignment in theory, but I kind of stress over it. I don't have a lot of salad recipes and I always want to do something different than just lettuce, tomatoes, and croutons (not that there's anything wrong with those kinds of salads!). So, I've been collecting different salad recipes. And this one is definitely a winner! When I tried this, I was in love. Then I made it myself and my love grew! It was so easy to throw together. The dressing is so easy, and you'd never even know! 

It's a perfect recipe to add to your collection as we are now entering prime BBQ season! Enjoy!

{BROCCOLI BACON SALAD}

1 head Romaine lettuce, washed and cut into bite size pieces
1 c. broccoli, discard the stems and cut the tops into small pieces
1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
½ c. Parmesan cheese
½ purple onion, diced very thin

Dressing:
½  c. mayonaise
1 T. seasoned rice vinegar
¼  c. sugar

Pin It!

No comments: